Recipe courtesy of Vanessa Ling Frida
3 tbsps butter or margarine
3 tbsp Cocoa
1 Cup Self Raising Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Milk (or chocolate flavoured milk)
2 Large Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1) Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celcius.
2) Melt the butter.
3) Put all the other ingredients into a large bowl and pour the melted butter on top.
4) Beat on high for 3 minutes.
5) Pour the mixture into prepared cake tin, and bake.
6) Be careful not to overbake this cake, and it will stay moist for days.
7) Start checking your cake after 25 minutes. If a cake tester comes out clean, it is ready to be taken out.
8) Ice the cake when cooled with your favourite chocolate icing, or top it with sweetened fresh cream whipped, flavoured with vanilla, cover it with nuts.
Helpful Hints: This is an extremely easy chocolate cake. Be careful not to overbake it, and it will stay moist for days.